The Fierce team would like to thank our esteemed speakers for being an integral part of the Fierce JPM Week 2023.
For your convenience, we have provided all information pertaining to speaker materials and deadlines. Also, be sure to take advantage of the speaker toolkit to promote your session and maximize your success at #FierceJPMWeek 2023!
Promote Your Session at Fierce JPM Week 2023
Invite your network to hear you speak at the Fierce JPM Week 2023 and be the top influencer!
It’s simple, click on the button below to start and log in to LinkedIn:
- Add your session name, date and time
- Tag your company and add both your hashtag and #FierceJPMWeek
- Post! Let your network know they can join you in San Francisco!
Event Info and Description
Fierce JPM Week presented by Fierce Pharma & Fierce Biotech is taking place January 10, 2023 at the Fairmont in San Francisco.
This full-day live event running in tandem with the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference showcases news, insights, and an overview of the 2023 outlook from the industry’s top companies and executives. Some of the greatest minds in pharma and healthcare will take stock of current trends, discuss the important issues to watch in 2023 and share innovative strategies to thrive in the rapidly evolving space.
Email Banners & Web Ads
Promote your session at the Fierce JPM Week 2023 by adding the below banners to your website, newsletter, or emails! If you would like a different size banner or an image customized with your name and session information, please contact Jesse Case, at [email protected].
Important Information & Deadlines
- Headshots and Bio - Please email your high quality JPEG or PNG and 200 word bio to [email protected] as soon as possible after confirming your participation so we can add your information to the agenda.
- Speaker Presentations - Due by December 28, 2022 - Please email your presentation to [email protected]
- Venue Information - You are welcome to book your room directly with the Fairmont San Francisco, but there will not be a special attendee rate or room block available.
- Vaccination Policy - We are requiring all attendees and staff to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test on-site during registration check-in. You may provide digital or printed documentation from a testing provider. If you cannot participate because of this policy, or due to travel restrictions, we encourage you to contact us here.
- Onsite - Please be sure to be in your session's room 30 minutes prior to presenting and check in with the conference producer and/or our AV staff.